Thursday, November 1, 2007

Miracle Match Marathon Weekend


Here are the relay team members...Brandon Massingill (the fast one), me, Gina Poe, and Miles Sellers. WE'RE NOT WORTHY, Brandon. I think we could honestly contribute our win to him alone! We sure had a great time, though.

Abbey and Emily Hale and Lauren, our cheerleaders for the day!! They were great motivators for us!! Here they are ....still cheering after the event in the Pei Wei parking lot after we all gorged ourselves on some great Chinese food.




3 comments:

Shelley said...

It was lots of fun!! You ALL did a great job:) Looking forward to December! I actually have been keeping up with my schedule this week. YEAH ME!

The Poe Family said...

How funny...I posted the same picture on my blog. It was so much fun. I can't wait for December. I was told this weekend that iPods were not going to be allowed in the White Rock race. That could make it a very long race... well, 26.2 miles could also make it a long race...ha-ha-ha!!!
See ya, gina

Shelley said...

Come on sister!! I am needing a new post :)